miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

The user profile service fails when backing up the farm (spbackup-farm). Part II: The workaround

After the post titled "SP2010::Servicio de Perfiles de usuario falla cuando se realiza copia de seguridad de la granja (spbackup-farm). Parte I: explicacion y causa" http://frommywindows.blogspot.com/2012/08/sp2010servicio-de-perfiles-de-usuario.html  here I come with the second part ...

These are some of the workarounds I´ve tried with different results ..
I got the service back with the second option, It was fast and worked nicely.The third solution restored the service but It was slow and was behaving in an weird way.

There´s one more option, creating a new user profile service application, which in my case was not possible due to the audiences.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario